Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mischief Assault

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone here watch the Mischief series by Teckademics? Just got the new mischief assault movie, it was sweeeet!

·
n00b
695 Posts
gah, i just rented destroy the other day and it was amazing. where can i get my hands on the other ones? imvfilms.com also makes some good movies.

·
Registered
37 Posts
roll up to the dc area and hang out it them...Dado is a pretty cool guy.

Why watch the video.....when you can be in it.

·
Banned
2,239 Posts
chrisduncan said:
gah, i just rented destroy the other day and it was amazing. where can i get my hands on the other ones? imvfilms.com also makes some good movies.
i got dynasty and invasion i think

·
n00b
695 Posts
derangedazn said:

yeah.... well i can name drop too. i know a guy whos brother was an extra in hearts in atlantis. beat that!

·
n00b
695 Posts
i met them too, and they said they hated you. they just smile around you so you dont cry.

·
Registered
37 Posts
chrisduncan said:
derangedazn said:

yeah.... well i can name drop too. i know a guy whos brother was an extra in hearts in atlantis. beat that!
Dont be angry because you are a nobody. We have a lot of meets of here that attract a lot of cars. It was an invitation for people to come up. Not sure what the hell Heart of Atlantis....must be a gay organization or something. Are you sure they were laughing at me or your car. Dont try to act hard behind the computer screen.

·
Registered
110 Posts
3000 FTW

·
n00b
695 Posts
just rented and watched 3000. i think its better than invasion.

derangedazn said:
chrisduncan said:
derangedazn said:

Dont be angry because you are a nobody. We have a lot of meets of here that attract a lot of cars. It was an invitation for people to come up. Not sure what the hell Heart of Atlantis....must be a gay organization or something. Are you sure they were laughing at me or your car. Dont try to act hard behind the computer screen.
it was me being witty, captain McCunt. i was throwing out an obviously obscure movie from a few years back. are all evo drivers as big of overly-eccentric douche bags as you are?

·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
4,582 Posts
I have Invasion it was alright

·
Registered
37 Posts
chrisduncan said:
just rented and watched 3000. i think its better than invasion.

derangedazn said:
chrisduncan said:
derangedazn said:

it was me being witty, captain McCunt. i was throwing out an obviously obscure movie from a few years back. are all evo drivers as big of overly-eccentric douche bags as you are?
Yep.....lol...I am trying to elevate it the #1 on the douchebag list. It will be a long process...but I am making some progress. No hatred on my part against you....I am just bored out of my freaking mind.....I guess I should drive the camry around for a little while to bring myself back down to earth.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts