TennSpeed banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Head Baconator
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought this would be a good idea..

If you can get a discount, or offer a service, or give a deal of some sort, post it up! I figure if we all contribute to this thread, we can support each other's businesses, etc, as well as save each other some money.

I can offer deals on:

Business Cards, Stamps, Stationery, etc.

Also, we do photography, so if anyone is interested in any photography services!

·
WAT.biz
5,117 Posts
CM&A does rotary rebuilds, minor side jobs such as clutch, flywheel, axles, intake, headers, exhausts, etc. Can also get 20% off at advance auto, and since I guess ill be nice I'll do single beam HID kits starting at 130 now instead of 140. Soon, I will also be doing things wrapped in carbon fiber so I'll keep an update on that as well.

·
Head Baconator
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds good. Our single and dual color cards are awesomely priced, but full color cards become a bit more expensive and less competitive. Just let me know what you've got and I'll get you a quote.

I can also get large vinyl signs, but even with my discount its not quite as good as some places you can find online.

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
boosted S14.5 said:
CM&A does rotary rebuilds, minor side jobs such as clutch, flywheel, axles, intake, headers, exhausts, etc. Can also get 20% off at advance auto, and since I guess ill be nice I'll do single beam HID kits starting at 130 now instead of 140. Soon, I will also be doing things wrapped in carbon fiber so I'll keep an update on that as well.
yea pretty much what he said

·
Casey
2,027 Posts
Ventolin said:
Sounds good. Our single and dual color cards are awesomely priced, but full color cards become a bit more expensive and less competitive. Just let me know what you've got and I'll get you a quote.

I can also get large vinyl signs, but even with my discount its not quite as good as some places you can find online.
Next time we see each other, I'll show you what I have now. Im pretty much wanting the same thing. But I was thinking about trying out the moo cards on flickr. 100 cards for 20 bucks. And you can choose whatever pics you have on flickr that you want. Multiple pics too.

·
Head Baconator
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah I tried them out, they're pretty good.

I can get one or two color cards around $15 for 1000.

·
Mod
19,933 Posts
boosted S14.5 said:
They do ok work :p Jk Jk, Good Work and Better Guys :thumbup: :thumbup:

·
Registered
470 Posts
I specialize in Honda/Acura builds and aftermarket parts. I also do a lot of just regular maintenance if needed. I can provide you with all kinds of parts and are dealers Ksport, Boylan Performance, Eneos Oil and Amsoil products.

Also specialize in lowered and altered vehicle alignments and suspensions.

·
Technology Junkie!!!!!!!!
3,579 Posts
Nopi i get a hellified discount

1 - 20 of 45 Posts