·
Maxima Guru
4,097 Posts
Read/

Seriously these are very lax compared to EVERY other forum Im on

·
Not Black, Not Arab
4,751 Posts
Learn up, y0! If you're manwhoring it up with Spoolie in the mancave with different dudes every night your drama had better not make it back here. kthx
We can still talk about it in the blackhole though right? I like sharing....

·
Premium Member
9,719 Posts
Replaced #3 Street Racing with "Personal Drama"

Learn up, y0! If you're manwhoring it up with Spoolie in the mancave with different dudes every night your drama had better not make it back here. kthx
Does this mean street racing is acceptable? It's perfectly fine with me, but i'm sure alot of the "I think street racing is fail, but I drive 10 over the speed limit" people are gonna get upset. LOLOLOL!!!

·
Head Baconator
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Does this mean street racing is acceptable? It's perfectly fine with me, but i'm sure alot of the "I think street racing is fail, but I drive 10 over the speed limit" people are gonna get upset. LOLOLOL!!!
We've been in limbo regarding street racing ever since we found out Miracle was hypocritically strictly enforcing street racing while street racing. He was removed as a moderator and since we haven't had a reason to set strict rules in regards to it.

Do I personally mind if its mentioned? Not particularly, but I'm not the biggest fan of it. I only ask that people are responsible and don't arrange it, organize it, or setup races here on this site.

·
Resident Douchebag
14,286 Posts
So basically threads like the one Vance made about Wyatt and his "personal problems"?

·
Head Baconator
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Most everything Vance does is against the rules.

But yes, we don't need to get so personal. Aaron and Kirstin and their threads were a perfect example.

·
On that Haterade
2,904 Posts
TL;DR.

but really, please follow the rules everyone. I don't think that I go outside of this simple set of rules often if ever, but I would probably be banned off of most any other message board I am on for having as much fun as I do on here. Lets keep Tennspeed fun. We could have rules like most "owners club" forums.

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.