Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
982 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had alot of fun drove around for a good bit pretty fast car ..I know the pics SUCK they were taken with my phone







 

·
Drives
Joined
·
3,052 Posts
is300 said:
who evo is it, alot faster than the 330I
Lol of course it is. I know you used to have one :D
If you asked anyone on here, they know I think my car is the slowest thing ever.

I do like how the new Evo can step out though :D It is a sweet car.
I would love to have an Evo
 

·
Drives
Joined
·
3,052 Posts
hybridkyle said:
djmtsu said:
Too bad it is a poorly built DSM.

Subaru FTW.
I still like it better than the new STI= FAIL IMO!! Looks like a damn KIA
^^^

Ohh god the new STI is horrible.

The best looking was the 2005 front ones...but I would drive any of them. Probably
2007 considering it has the best gearing..I think, can anyone correct me on that if right or wrong?
 

·
V8 this....!
Joined
·
374 Posts
umcool911ok said:
hybridkyle said:
djmtsu said:
Too bad it is a poorly built DSM.

Subaru FTW.
I still like it better than the new STI= FAIL IMO!! Looks like a damn KIA
^^^

Ohh god the new STI is horrible.

The best looking was the 2005 front ones...but I would drive any of them. Probably
2007 considering it has the best gearing..I think, can anyone correct me on that if right or wrong?
yes the 06-07 is the best gearing and reliability. i dont know if you have drove the new STI but that thing will move, very fast. And by the way the new STI beat the new EVO. SCC did the comparison and the STI finished the track several seconds faster than the X. i laughed hard and said SUBARU FTW!!!!!!
 

·
Drives
Joined
·
3,052 Posts
KillerRabbit said:
umcool911ok said:
hybridkyle said:
djmtsu said:
Too bad it is a poorly built DSM.

Subaru FTW.
I still like it better than the new STI= FAIL IMO!! Looks like a damn KIA
^^^

Ohh god the new STI is horrible.

The best looking was the 2005 front ones...but I would drive any of them. Probably
2007 considering it has the best gearing..I think, can anyone correct me on that if right or wrong?
yes the 06-07 is the best gearing and reliability. i dont know if you have drove the new STI but that thing will move, very fast. And by the way the new STI beat the new EVO. SCC did the comparison and the STI finished the track several seconds faster than the X. i laughed hard and said SUBARU FTW!!!!!!
I have been in a good bit faster than the new STI and was not impressed. I have yet to be impressed by any car I have
ridden in. I know I'm a thrill seeker I guess? Lol oh well. Have never ridden in an STI though, but I just hate how the
new STI looks with well a passion

I would rather have an Evo 9 over the Evo 10 and an 06 or 07 STI. What is up with car manufacturers these day and not
making good looking cars.

Would still rather have a 2J :D
 

·
Mazda slut
Joined
·
107 Posts
hybridkyle said:
I still like it better than the new STI= FAIL IMO!! Looks like a damn KIA
Show me an angle that makes the EVO look good.

I'm waiting.
 

·
Drives
Joined
·
3,052 Posts
djmtsu said:
hybridkyle said:
I still like it better than the new STI= FAIL IMO!! Looks like a damn KIA
Show me an angle that makes the EVO look good.

I'm waiting.
The front and headlights are not bad, but the rear is bad.

Evo 9 FTW at being a lot sexier
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,834 Posts

·
Drives
Joined
·
3,052 Posts
1 - 20 of 73 Posts
Top