Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Head Baconator
915 Posts
Dude, I bought that magazine the other day and that article was awesome. It was really cool to see someone covering that. Cool magazine, for real!

·
Registered
748 Posts
wow thats a truly epic story but skylines are def still being imported maybe not to the states but you can pick one up in canada and ship it to the states or drive it back and they are already legal

·
Head Baconator
915 Posts
I think Motorex was the only way to do it the -right- way and have it converted to US bumper standards. You can bring a Skyline over from Canada and pull strings to have it registered as a 240 or something, or have it as a "kit car"...

·
Technology Junkie!!!!!!!!
3,579 Posts
I nremeer when they started up ,,,,,,,,Damn Ik am Old,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Figures

·
Car Junkie
712 Posts
jabboss1 said:
I nremeer when they started up ,,,,,,,,Damn Ik am Old,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,Figures
That was only 10 years ago. You wouldn't have to be that old to remember that. I keep telling myself that anyway :mrgreen:

·
Last Son of Krypton
3,455 Posts
umcool911ok said:
I know this is on top and off topic but....

According to Morris, no Skylines (R32, R33, R34) have been imported from Japan since Motorex shut down. •
http://www.kaizoindustries.com/uni/

Even though they ship the shell and put all the parts on here in the U.S to make
it a kit car, they still are being imported
Technically they are not Nissans they are Kaizo

·
Drives
3,052 Posts
AutoLuxuryGTR said:
umcool911ok said:
I know this is on top and off topic but....

According to Morris, no Skylines (R32, R33, R34) have been imported from Japan since Motorex shut down. •
http://www.kaizoindustries.com/uni/

Even though they ship the shell and put all the parts on here in the U.S to make
it a kit car, they still are being imported
Technically they are not Nissans they are Kaizo
Yea I know they are sold and named a Kaizo, but have all the same stuff and can be sold
for the same or just as much.

·
Registered
398 Posts
i dont get kaizo

how much are these"unibody's" and why would they make supra's i can get a supra if i wanted

·
Last Son of Krypton
3,455 Posts
yeah not a rhd jspec model. SO that means your are limited to 1998 as the most recent. You will not have access to the 2001 models too.

·
a.k.a tripleJr35
1,940 Posts
Kaizo cars are very clean, he imported two RHD R35's last year and an S15 sometime before, all his cars are supper clean.......

·
Drives
3,052 Posts
So about this going to Canada, I have seen some sweet ass deals on cars, would be sick
going up there and coming back down here

·
Registered
362 Posts
umcool911ok said:
So about this going to Canada, I have seen some sweet ass deals on cars, would be sick
going up there and coming back down here
It wont happen, it would cost you more time and money than it would be worth!!

·
pwned your mom...twice
6,174 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
tripleJs15 said:
Kaizo cars are very clean, he imported two RHD R35's last year and an S15 sometime before, all his cars are supper clean.......
Everything I've seen from Kaizo has been very very clean.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts