Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
tennspeed=no life
1,840 Posts
spoolie said:
fuck fake wheels...enjoy hitting a pothole and destroying them..
ive hit sooooo many potholes in my car/s with rotas and not one problem yet.

looking good man. better than those momos

·
Registered
572 Posts
yeah i enjoy my volks but there is not a problem with fake wheels if someone cant afford real wheels they look good alot better than if stock :thumbup:

·
Super Moderhater
12,366 Posts
the wheel itself looks good on your car, but theres no doubt that rotas casting process is crappy - but it keeps cost down ... i agree with spoolie, dont stop saving when you hit $500 and get rotas, keep saving a little longer and get quality

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
how come when i made a thread about how shitty rotas and shit are no one stuck up for me?
haha
hell yeah spoolie.
what ssr's are they?

ive had mugen nr's
but eventually i want a set of 14" riverside zepters or hokutos or ssr superfins for my dc2 :beer:

·
SCFTW
7,547 Posts
Hit a curb hard enough with ANY wheel, and they will bend/crack/break whether or not they cost 500 a set, or 500 a piece.

Back off the "fake wheel" thing guys...

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
They look pretty good, if you lowered it a bit more it would look better. If this car is daily driven then good decision with the rotas.

·
tennspeed=no life
1,840 Posts
god i these fukn threads. car is clean, then everybody has to come in a bash on it bc it has rotas. whoppty fukn dooo!! get over yourself.

by the way their not fake..... they are real. they are on his car and hes rolling on em......

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
iheartmyem1_NWH said:
god i these fukn threads. car is clean, then everybody has to come in a bash on it bc it has rotas. whoppty fukn dooo!! get over yourself.

by the way their not fake..... they are real. they are on his car and hes rolling on em......
thats probably the dumbest thing ive heard.
im not bashing on him, neither is spoolie or nashville i dont think.
but im saying that fake wheels are gay. and thats what i think.

·
gripNsip
3,219 Posts
looks good man who gives a fuck if there fake if u like them better then ridein on sum fagggit ass OEM wheel....

·
Registered
287 Posts
they are just mad they spend 1600 dollars on wheels and rota makes the same looking ones just not stamped on the inside :roll:
and dont tell me thats not true
if i spent couple grand on wheels and everyone has ones that looked just like them but for less i wouldnt be happy but not bashin there shit

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
yea i know there "fake wheels" but i was sooo sick of my momo's.
plus i didnt pay a thing for theses.
id love to get some volks or something but my ass is broke.
i like em and thats all that matters to me.

·
Registered
572 Posts
this is true as long as u like them shit on everybody else :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts