Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

This should be here Mon or Tues..

6K views 86 replies 35 participants last post by  Ventolin 
#1 ·
Since the WRX got totalled , I ended up gettin this...

See less See more
#11 ·
CD, you havent driven one have you?

brand new one? So it's turbo rather than super like the older ones.
I like it, Not sure why alot don't.
When me and my girl go out we go in her 08 Special she got last year.
It's not an SS but it's still pretty nice. And super Super quit on the inside
even on the hwy. It's not fast, around a stock mustang GT speed wise.
But it's not the SS

I mean yea, from a wrx to that maybe but still it's not a bad car.
I like it.

#14 ·
i like em... enjoi had a 08 ls and with an intake it was fairly quick... nothing special but it would keep up with most stuff around town.. i personally like the cobalts though... you have to do it right or the whold look of them goes to shit... ive never seen a turboed one run but im sure they are a lot of fun...

#15 · (Edited)
Please do some research on these cars. This car bested the WRX and Evo in Car and Driver, posted faster laps then both as well as Porche Caymen and other 40k-60k cars. BLAH BLAH BLAH, if this thing said Honda you guys would be jizzing yourselves.

Yeah I guess 280hp and equal tq , launch control, no lift shift,30mpg, Brembo brakes, Direct Injection , Nuri tuned suspension , ESC. bluetooth, Leather,Quaife LSD ...... doesnt seem that appealing.......... er

I am glad you guys dont care about this car, when a reflash with other small bolt ons nets 307hp and 340tq to the wheels Cavalier slaughters your project civic , you may pm spoolie for console. I am sure that he will tell you that it is ok , it doesnt have BTAK , there there, cry away, he is a meany.

#16 ·
This car will slaughter 90% of the crap cars on this site in every category & it's bone stock. Yet everybody has something bad to say. I find that pretty god damn funny.

09 Cobalt SS turbo > B22 B20 s-14 kooki hooki s-15 blah blah wgaf.

#21 ·
thats clean i have never seen a white one b4 i almost got me a red 07 ls 5spd then i came across the 02 spec-v and had to have it. but the cobalt ls was quick 4sure. also like how chevy steped up there game and went turbo. whats with u guys if it dont got v-tak f it. if it dont got boost f it. what if people like N/A cars yall ever think of that!!!!

#22 ·
very clean man i have never seen a white one b4. i almost got me a red 07 LS 5spd it was quick. but i ended up getin an 02 spec-v. i have always liked the cobalts styling. and its bout time chevy steped up there game and came out with a almost 300 HP 4 banger there BA. and all u guys make me sick if it dont got v-tak yall hate and if dont got boost yall hate. and if u dont got a BIG FAT MOTHER FUKIN H ON IT YALL HATE WTFUP WITH THAT

#24 · (Edited)
I have been reading a little bit on this car, and some of the mags say it's one of the best handling fwd on the market. It slaloms almost as quick as a Corvette!!! It's putting down great power in stock form. The Cobalt is not my cup of tea, but I would definately like to drive one. Congrats homie.

#31 ·
thanks to those that know what this car is. There is really nothing except the body and name with the regular Cobalt. Kind of like the Lancer and the Evo. Most people said that the WRX was ugly when I bought it. Hell so did I. But this car is bad. It is the best compact chevy has ever made.
I really dont feel like justifying it. Honestly ,FWD turbo , big wing,etc... Thought you ricers would be all over it. LOL
Everyone that wants to see this thing move, I will be happy to give you rides.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.