·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
4,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
GAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

·
Registered
125 Posts
i've noticed that every shooter there has had a kodak vest on with numbers on the back. wonder whats up with that??

we'll have to wait for joe mcnally to report back to his blog about his experience there.

so all the canon shooters are at the nest and the nikon shooters are at the water cube. that makes sense?

·
OG founder
5,386 Posts
I didnt see anything abut Kodak, aw all the vest with #s and said "PHOTO"
Thats pretty cool. Its the same program they use for new houses on the market.
Snap a pic in each room and you have a virtual tour of the house!

Crazy though, Canon FTW!

·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
4,582 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
Registered
125 Posts
Jose-Aka-Pedro said:

Crazy though, Canon FTW!
I don't think thats what it is, because pretty much all the program does is stitch the images together and in these, the images aren't stitched at least that i can tell. i mean, there are chicks runnin on the track and they don't move at all. someone would have moved. i dunno its super neat though.

·
OG founder
5,386 Posts
riverdancer said:
Jose-Aka-Pedro said:

Crazy though, Canon FTW!
I don't think thats what it is, because pretty much all the program does is stitch the images together and in these, the images aren't stitched at least that i can tell. i mean, there are chicks runnin on the track and they don't move at all. someone would have moved. i dunno its super neat though.

No its the same, what im talking about is this tool, you set the camera in the center of the room and put this reflector type of thing on top of your camera
(it comes with the mount) and in one single picture it takes a 360* picture. Exactly like this one. I'll get some links up. Its pretty cool stuff.

Edit:
Here is what the picture looks like before used by the program... Its a tool that takes one single picture of the entire room....

·
Registered
125 Posts
Jose-Aka-Pedro said:
riverdancer said:
Jose-Aka-Pedro said:

Crazy though, Canon FTW!

No its the same, what im talking about is this tool, you set the camera in the center of the room and put this reflector type of thing on top of your camera
(it comes with the mount) and in one single picture it takes a 360* picture. Exactly like this one. I'll get some links up. Its pretty cool stuff.

Edit:
Here is what the picture looks like before used by the program... Its a tool that takes one single picture of the entire room....

AHH i'd never seen that before, the last person i talked to that shot real estate actually shot different pictures and then used a program to stich the images together but because its a house and not moving, you can't tell they'd been stitched.

that mess is cool...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts