Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 2564 Posts

·
Ban Collector
326 Posts
Let keep this one civilized. With some rules.

-Do not bash each other, or their cars. If you have something to say to someone, SAY IT TO THEM, via PMs.
- Keep it on topic... going to the track, meet & greet at HH Gregg, parties. Anything in Clarksville.
-Keep it civil.

Those rules should keep this a nice thread.

·
Registered
408 Posts
i might swing by.....Wilsons car got nails in his back wheels...8 of them...started going flat when he left wal mart on 41a.....the same place Justins car got keyed. I wonder if it was the same people? I hope they both find out who did it....and beat the shit out of them. Ill prob see u guys out later on 2nite.

·
Registered
204 Posts
i might swing by.....Wilsons car got nails in his back wheels...8 of them...started going flat when he left wal mart on 41a.....the same place Justins car got keyed. I wonder if it was the same people? I hope they both find out who did it....and beat the shit out of them. Ill prob see u guys out later on 2nite.

man to much shit happens at our walmart thats why i been going to the one in oak grove.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Let keep this one civilized. With some rules.

1. Don't lie about what your car can do when you know it really can't
2. Don't pull video's off of youtube with a similar car and say your car can do the same(every car is different).
3. Don't fight back and forth between family members
4. If your not gonna come out and show what your car can do then don't talk about it.

Those rules should keep this a nice thread.
agreed.

·
Registered
273 Posts
yall should go to hhgregs and hang tonight, that way i dont have to drive at all to meet up when i get off work. lol

Oh and rory, Banana man! :idhitit:

·
Registered
244 Posts
I will be there in the 72 as long as the weather is good. About done installing f&r sway bars,track bar, and mini starter.

1 - 20 of 2564 Posts