Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 300zx Twin Turbo

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Dip time
10,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ugh....I hate it when this kind of stuff goes in my head. Ive owned alot of cars, and Ive owned a 300zxTT and a mr2T....and im going back to one of them, I just dont know which one yet. Im looking for opinions. I like the looks of both, they both have their own + and -'s. I like going fast, in the straights more than anything, in a import, ive done the domestic thing, liked it, just wasnt my style. I want to try out auto-x, but the car will pretty much drag more than anything. Im looking to have a mid-low 12's Daily driver pretty much, thats my goal. So my question is. Which would you choose. prices to mod are fairly similar in the 2 if you know where to look, Z's are generally more expensive to start off with to buy the car itself. I appreciate the opinions in advance.

·
Hater-Supreme
4,615 Posts
Z32 - built like a brick sh1thouse, and alot more fun than an MR2. You'll outgrow the little Toyota, I promise you. They're cramped, and you'll feel chlostrophobic.

·
Dip time
10,395 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ive owned both....mr2T and ZTT, I forgot how small the mr2 FELT until I got to sit in boostiswhatsfordinner, I gotta admit, I did feel a little closterphobic when i looked out the driver window, cause its so damn small

·
Super Moderhater
12,369 Posts
i feel cramped in them, but id take a toyota over a nissan any day .... but of course, you know this

·
Car Junkie
712 Posts
Neither. You've had one of each already. Both are getting old and are expensive to fix. You didn't keep them long the first time, so you obviously didn't like them that much. Try something else.

·
Registered
1 Posts
mr2

get the mr2. if you wanna drag it more than auto-x get the mr2. its Mid engine so theres more weight on the ass end anyways, and if your gonna try auto-x the mr2 is more agile than the z32. but for all out power its the z32. but remember, the mr2 won the sscc a couple years back by dominating in damn near every field!

·
Vintage BMW Aficionado
4,550 Posts
The funny thing is he wrecked the MR2 and he wasn't ready to get rid of it, and his last Z32 he just sold it. And it was pretty nice.

(David: I'll be there tonight with Steven and his Steel Mist Grey MR2, it'll be like a mini Toyota meet :lol: )

·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
4,582 Posts
That is where you are wrong alex I remember david having a for sale sign on the mr2 when he wrecked it.

·
The Transporter
672 Posts
I think that you would be happier with the Z32. I think it is a much better platform to build from and you will have alot more options , such as engine swaps and tranny choices, for when you want to change up.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts