Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
WAT.biz
5,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Name: Matt Willoughby
Items: Listed in description
Means of Contact: Thread, pm, 615 482 1737 call or text.

Got some stuff for sale that's just been sitting around, or is of no use to me anymore.

first off, we have a t3/t4 turbonetics turbo. Would be great for a turbo d, 300ish whp upgrade on a sr20, etc. Minimal shaft play, and comes with a polished compressor housing.

175obo

Next up is a turbo manifold for an sr20det. It is a JGS topmount t3 flanged setup that will be around longer than you or your car. Anyone who has done research on a ka-t setup will be able to vouch for their great work. Don't get some cheap ass ebay manifold that may crack or break after a weeks use. Cast iron manifold....flanged for your typical tial 38mm wastegate.

175obo Will have pics up tomorrow of this beast.

Next is a turbo xs/turbomart bov. I honestly couldnt tell you if its real or not because I haven't ever paid attention to the differences or not, but it worked fine on my buddies sr20 and didnt leak or anything. Comes with everything in picture.

50obo

Lastly is an evo 8 fmic. Has been twanked up do to something, but put it on my car just to make sure it worked fine and it held up with no problems. Would be ideal for someone wanting to just repaint it black to have it blend it, or those wanting to do a cheap turbokit.

Silver on one side, black on the other

50obo

·
Registered
141 Posts
just givin it a bump for you... nice stuff gl wit the sale...

·
Super Moderhater
12,366 Posts
how much for the hose clamp on the BOV?

·
Super Moderhater
12,366 Posts
is he open? if you mean his legs, then theyre always open ...

u can come get it whenever, if he cant give it to you then adler, stewy, or even i could

·
WAT.biz
5,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
civilized_drifter said:
boosted S14.5 said:
civilized_drifter said:
i want turbo now
you should pick it up!!
are you open tonight so i could pick it up?
yeah, what lenny said. im working in cool springs tonight so i can't meet you, but adler is off and can meet you pretty much any time as far as i know. his number is 615 2022154 so just call or text him and yall can get it worked out.

·
WAT.biz
5,115 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
turbo sold....manifold pics need to be uploaded....bov and fmic still for sale....throw out some offers.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts