Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Hater-Supreme
4,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guy and girls, this is a picture thread of some of the fun things that happened last year (and will happen this year, at the American LeMans Series, MOSPORT, Canada. I'm driving up on Wednesday, and am going to be there for 4 days for the races, getting trashed, talking shit, and eating those fucking french-fry baskets with cheese and chili in them (whatever they're called).

Here goes - this is 2007. 2008 will come after the trip, obviously.

·
Hater-Supreme
4,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·

·
Hater-Supreme
4,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Hater-Supreme
4,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Super Moderhater
12,366 Posts
American LeMans ... in Canada
yeaaaaaaaaaaaaah, whats up with that, eh?

should be fun ... lots of top end dominance, maybe even a little boosted displacement :p

·
Hater-Supreme
4,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·

·
Hater-Supreme
4,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
All in all - a great week.

We drove 19 hours to get there, put many miles on the 'Ru wagon, and drank somewhere in the range of 20-21 24-packs of beer. I think that, honestly, I can't remember when most of these were taken. I do know that I remember shitting in the woods, and throwing up in the trashcan alot, and on the campfire. It was an absolutely great trip, and one that I promised myself that I will continue to enjoy year after year.

·
Hater-Supreme
4,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·

·
Hater-Supreme
4,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Tickets are $55.00. We actually have one extra ticket, and on top of that - anyone is welcome to go. You can buy tickets at the track as well. To get into Canada, you'll need a passport, or 3 forms of ID. This is THE best bang-for-the-buck trip that anyone could ever take. We leave Wednesday at 4:00am, and come back on Monday evening. If anyone's serious, you are welcome to come (may have to drive, we can figure it out). If two or more people would like to come, then bring friends and a car, and let's go.

·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
4,582 Posts
Next year Moody if you take this trip I would love to go. To short of a notice for me at the moment.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts