Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well ive had the ef for bout 2 monthes we pretty much built the car except for two people who originaly put the body together.....either way speedy claxton had it wrecked it sold it then it was traded then it was sold back to me i had some other pics on here from when i bought it and ive had some lil stuff done lately so i decided to post some pics.......oh yeah the car is waiting on speedy claxton to sale his accord so he can buy it back from me even tho i bought and ls fro it 2 days ago which is now being sold to dsmj another good friend you can tell i cant stay focused for long

i know the front end looks like the paint doesnt match but the front was actualy just repainted to match and is realy fresh the rest of the car realy needs to be waxed it is matched in person cept for driver fender cuz my painter can no longer do my paint work......by the way the color is flamingo green from the new honda elements

·
Registered
311 Posts
Man, I love this car SO much.

I want it. ha :)

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
AaronD said:

i know you do lol i wanted to do the deal on the bike but im just not looking for another one right now...i take it you got the civic running have you heard bout the old talon lately

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
^^thanx...i dont think you know it but you bought the old carbon fibre hood off of it last winter from speedy claxton

·
Registered
311 Posts
Sagostino said:
AaronD said:

i know you do lol i wanted to do the deal on the bike but im just not looking for another one right now...i take it you got the civic running have you heard bout the old talon lately
I have heard some stuff, not sure how much of it is true because it was all through other people..

What I heard was, dude that bought it off me, put new motor in, and blew it, now they are doing a RWD conversion with a freshly built motor..

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
AaronD said:
Sagostino said:
AaronD said:

I have heard some stuff, not sure how much of it is true because it was all through other people..

What I heard was, dude that bought it off me, put new motor in, and blew it, now they are doing a RWD conversion with a freshly built motor..
damn havent heard bout rwd conversion but it was fully built dont know how well it was running tho my rolla is as fast as it was when i owned it an he wouldnt race me so idk...last time i saw it it was being towed...altho he is close to a few people at mooremax he didnt have a whole lot of money on his side tho guess we'll c

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
d_j140 said:
thas a nice ef. i hope i can get mine that clean someday
not much money in this car at all honestly youd be surprised u just gotta get lucky

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hybridkyle said:
HELL, I want it!! BUT what don't I want??
u want speedy claxtons accord is what u want and need lol

·
Mod
19,933 Posts
Looking good Steven :thumbup:

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
well thank you, so r u?? good sir lol no ****

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
if matthews car doesnt sell soon this will be available to sell to any one.......u can be bought for cheaper with steelies and beauty rings

·
Registered
462 Posts
Sagostino said:
d_j140 said:
thas a nice ef. i hope i can get mine that clean someday
not much money in this car at all honestly youd be surprised u just gotta get lucky
yeah i suppose so. i'm getting the frontend for mine from se-real this weekend, or next. he's giving me a good deal on it.

·
Registered
431 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
hybridkyle said:
I'm keeping my eye on this!!! :lol:
shoot me an offer

1 - 20 of 37 Posts