Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 126 Posts

·
International Administrator
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well people here know me, and that i cant leave anything alone for very long. It's come time for me to build a project to keep me busy, its been a few yrs since the red teg. The other side project is on hold for now also....it's hard to find a good GN.

Here are a few pics of the parts i got in the mail today...all rev valvetrain for lift upto 14.5 mm, all dual springs, seats, valves, new bronze guides (supertech) and seals. The parts will be mated to my ctr head (which darrell has in his hands as we speak) with a clean up mill job and a heavier than stock port job. The choice of cams will be kept secret for a little longer...for research reasons.

You guys have seen the head, i will post up new pics as soon as RPM is finished (flame on) with all the new goodies to go along with the block and the ATI unit....

peace out dudes...i will update with part/pics/article on how to build a honda engine that lives longer than the dyno pulls...

·
mmmmm corolla
1,083 Posts
sounds like the begining of another badass spoolie mobile

·
I <3 wheels.
1,756 Posts
Spoolie, where so you host your pics? For some reason your picks never work in my Mozilla... It happens on other forums too... anyone know why?

·
SCFTW
7,547 Posts
Good2GetBlown said:
Spoolie, where so you host your pics? For some reason your picks never work in my Mozilla... It happens on other forums too... anyone know why?
Those are photobuckets.... you have adblock set to block images or anything?

I have used mozilla for a WHILE, and never had that problem.

·
I <3 wheels.
1,756 Posts
Miracle said:
Good2GetBlown said:

lol, I dunno how but it got put on there... You win my +1 of the day.

·
SCFTW
7,547 Posts
Good2GetBlown said:
Miracle said:
Good2GetBlown said:

lol, I dunno how but it got put on there... You win my +1 of the day.
Thank me when I return from Iraq with a drive of the Supra... :)

·
Banned
2,239 Posts
nice let me know if you need any help im really good at drinking beer and talking about doing work

·
Banned
2,239 Posts
ZacCarter said:
IH8DSM said:
nice let me know if you need any help im really good at drinking beer and talking about doing work
Weren't you gonna come and help with the "trac hoar"? :p
i brung him random mitsu bolts and try to help on the phone but i dont know much about 1st gens

·
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i think wife ok'ed the purchase of the crankshaft/rods/slugs today...i think.
the block has to be sent out also....still on the look out for arp studs...hint hint...

·
Super Moderhater
12,366 Posts
good stuff old man ...

this ones not gonna break, now is it? :D

·
Registered
463 Posts
i never sign on anymore but i must say i really like where this thread is going. that was one of my favorite hondas already :mrgreen:

·
9,619 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
venom_5 said:
good stuff old man ...

this ones not gonna break, now is it? :D
nothing of mine breaks...i just inherit broken shit....
the red teg just needed assembling, nothing was broken.

1 - 20 of 126 Posts