Should we Ban Pocketmidget?

• Yes Ban him

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No Don't ban him

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Yes, I drive a Barbie car
4,388 Posts
this makes twice he has started some shit. and nothing came of it the first time. also i dont see how if someone from the site broke in has to do anything with the site. besides how does he know they are even on the site? its not like every person on here has tennspeed stickers on there car and there are alot of cars that look the same. hell i know of 2 other red civics in the boro that have a carbon lip and silver wheels just like me. i just thinks all bulllshit. and he should be banned for the second time.

4,388 Posts
venom_5 said:
and there are some cars with tennspeed stickers that arent on the site .... especially after we handed a bunch out last weekend!
lol still... even if someone did break into a car with a tennspeed.net sticker... how does that fall back on the site? thats what i dont get. his logic is all wrong. and if he is worried about his car gettin broke into then he needs to move out of those trashy college apts and move somewhere that he can get a garage. im sure mommy and daddy will pay for that too

4,388 Posts
umcool911ok said:
Tennspeed Organized Crime??..........nope

you gotta them damn cats... sneaky bastards

4,388 Posts
just to clear things up... in the thread eariler today he never said that his car or apartment got broke into... but he did say that 25 cars in hermatige got broke into last night and he had video of someone drom tennspeed.net doing it... that is all

4,388 Posts
he never said who it was... and I think the thread got deleted... it was in offtopic

4,388 Posts
pocketmidget said:
Just got approved for this NSFW forum and I see this thread :mrgreen:
WOW!! you can read. your mommy must be proud that you past the 1st grade whats next potty training?

4,388 Posts
maybe some bigger butterfly wings... or i mean doors... what are those thing anyways? lambo doors?? your car come now where close to a lambo... hell my bicycle is closer to a lambo than a pos rx-8

4,388 Posts
boosted S14.5 said:
Jose-Aka-Pedro said:
Why isnt he banned already?
Getting out of hand,
Esp. his new thread saying god is not real.

it's not his place to tell people that.
it's not his place to tell anyone anything. he is undoubtedly the most idiotic person on the forum.
agreed

4,388 Posts
^^you have that saved on your compute permanantly dont you?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.