rotoriousrx7

Moody

sup_grl

openwound3

TigerBallZ

umcool911ok

JDMR2

Carisma4321

This is the deal. It is up to the nominee to ensure that they have atleast 3 quality pics to show. (If not, notify me, you'll need to withdraw). For anyone who has been nominated, please PM myself or a moderator if you'd like to change your photo!

Let the voting begin!

·
Super Moderhater
12,369 Posts
i think the 1darkberry nom. was a joke ... and i think rotorious said no thanks to the nom because he has 2 different sets of wheels, but im not 100% sure so u might wanna ask him first

my vote goes to Moody .... he and JDMR2 both have deserved the win in the past, but i dont think enough people will vote for JDMR2 for a 3rd time, plus i finally met Moody and he's a good guy with a great car, worthy of this vote :thumbup:

·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
4,582 Posts
Voted for moody although if Rotorious had both sets I might have gone with him.

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
Oh boy. I know I nominated carisma, but shit, too many cars I wanna vote for. I love most of these rides. I love zac's. I used to have a Horizon Gray EJ1. I love rotorius's cause he's put the effort into that FC AND kept the rotary (and I got my laptop from him :p ). sup_gurl's 3, well it's just a hot 3 man. His car opened my eyes to the newer Mazdas (I still hate the B2300 truck at work though :roll: ). TigerBallZ, one ballin Turbo EP3. I've seen umcool's BMW and it's pretty effin nice. JDMR2, one sweet ass Mister 2, and of course Carisma's 350Z. Dude, it's a Z, and I love Z's.

I like supra's and IS's but I just like all the other's more, sorry. Still sweet cars too and I would love to have either.

Ok, I'm gonna try and pick one.

·
Head Baconator
915 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
venom_5 said:
i think the 1darkberry nom. was a joke ... and i think rotorious said no thanks to the nom because he has 2 different sets of wheels, but im not 100% sure so u might wanna ask him first
Thats what I was thinking, but I wasn't really sure about rotorious, I wasn't sure if that was a decline of nomination or not. He'll have to let us know ;)

Good lookin' out though.

·
fire breathing triangle
487 Posts
well hell its no contest any way... moody ftw but atleast he has time and effort in his car, unlike some of the store bought cars on this forum.(my 2 cents)

plus thats a bad pic of my car

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.