Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderhater
12,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
High-Centered FWD Burnouts ftw ... who the hell needs frame rails or tread anyways? 8)

i aint never scurred - those of you who were there kno what im talkin about :lol:

we need to hit up waffle house again, but not that one - one where i can actually get out of the parking lot rofl ... think i scared adler a bit

·
OG founder
5,386 Posts
lawl, Can I has waffle house?
yummmmm

·
WAT.biz
5,115 Posts
venom_5 said:
High-Centered FWD Burnouts ftw ... who the hell needs frame rails or tread anyways? 8)

i aint never scurred - those of you who were there kno what im talkin about :lol:

we need to hit up waffle house again, but not that one - one where i can actually get out of the parking lot rofl ... think i scared adler a bit
i mean, you pretty much white smoked the shit out of that tire. adler was scared, he couldnt handle the awesomeness of said burn out in the slamry. frame rails are for pussys anyways lenny lol

·
Super Moderhater
12,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i just loved when we looked behind us, and casey is sitting in a cloud of white smoke :lol:

·
Free Gynecologist
2,773 Posts
boosted S14.5 said:
venom_5 said:

i mean, you pretty much white smoked the shit out of that tire. adler was scared, he couldnt handle the awesomeness of said burn out in the slamry. frame rails are for pussys anyways lenny lol
lol had to do it.. one wheel wonder FTMFW :) lol

·
Super Moderhater
12,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hell yeah dude, dont need no diff in this motherfucker :lol:

casey, did u see stewies face? he was about to go out that way .... and backed out, so i said "fuck it, ill do it" and he just looked at me from his car and shook his head like "dont do it!!"

·
OG founder
5,386 Posts
no video ftl...

·
Super Moderhater
12,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
IH8DSM said:
wasnt scared just cringe everytime you bottom out haha
well thats cuz ur fatass is in my car everytime i bottom out ... then when jimmy dean gets in its game over :shock:

·
Super Moderhater
12,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
lol, yea ... more stiffness, thats what i need

·
Super Moderhater
12,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
no video ftw ... could be incriminating evidence :lol:

bet the ppl inside waffle house were wondering wtf i was doin

1 - 20 of 23 Posts