Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Krispy Kreme Addict
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Well guys, I'm leaving for Iraq (Baghdad) on Wednesday. No, I'm not in the military but quite the opposite. I'm going to visit some family over there with my dad. I really don't know what to expect over there as I haven't been since '96. I guess I'm excited to see my relatives and whatnot but I really didn't want to go so early. I actually wanted to work this summer and rack in some cash but my dad thought going to see my family was more important...:???: Anyway, I will definatly miss you guys and your gay call out threads and other gay shit you guys do so gaily...lol. The internet there is ridiculously slow and unreliable (28.8k) so idk how often I will be able to get on here. From talking to a few people it seems that im going to start getting bored before my trip ends (Aug. 25) so idk what to bring with me to entertain myself. I've already decided to learn how to ride a bike over there since there are basically no traffic laws and if there are then no one enforces them lol. Also, may practice some drifitng over there since they have plenty of roundabouts...LOL. I'm goign to strat my new workout program when i sign up at a gym there so that will take up some time lol. I know my thoughts are everywhere but I just thought I would tell you ***** about this...Hopefully when I get back the M will be finished and I can get some new pics up lol.

·
Registered
1,774 Posts
take lots of doughnuts with you, seems like every thread your talking about them haha
have a good time while your down there though..or atleast try to

·
SCFTW
7,547 Posts
have a safe trip bro... and be safe. Alot of violence is uprising due to the American/Iraqi SOFA agreement pullout.

I'll be home next month, thank God. Fuck this country.

·
Krispy Kreme Addict
7,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
so i didnt feel like starting a new thread so i just decided to bump this one...

Well im back...haha and more importantly ALIVE hahaha...i was totally wrong about this trip...this trip def. changed my life and im def. going back next year hahaha

·
Resident Douchebag
14,286 Posts
glad you had a good trip and are back safe and sound. it's good to reconnect with your roots sometimes.

·
Registered
596 Posts
So what was it like? What did you do? What did you learn?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts