Votes: 5 3.2%
  • 50+

Votes: 2 1.3%
1 - 20 of 308 Posts

·
Head Baconator
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well, if you're a girl and you don't know, then go out and sex one girl of each age bracket... on video! Post up and let the men decide which one you enjoyed the most.

·
Resident Douchebag
14,286 Posts
i picked 26-29. done with most of the college slutiness and starting to settle into a career. most of the time there is less drama.

·
Banned
123 Posts
girls

i like 18-29
im all about that lol even the ones with kids lol kids are just sex trophys they are living proof that the chick puts out lol...

STAY AWAY FROM THE MARRIED ONES THEY EQUAL A BLACK EYE...TRUST ME

and i know jersey's mom is BANGIN...

·
Banned
3,859 Posts
the 18-29 year old group seems most attracted to me.

the 18-21 years old love me at school cause I can buy beer. the 22-29 year old girls love me cause they dig my car, and the fact that I'm an older guy (29).

occassionally I snag a cougar or two, but I try to avoid most of those, because they're either divorced psycho's with kids that are like 16-17 years ols or they don't know what a razor is and how to use it to maintain sexual personal hygiene.

·
Mod
19,933 Posts
Its probably where they first made love to their ******* brother...No wait, maybe it was a Camaro? IDK

·
Banned
3,859 Posts
do you get anything other than just being able to buy them beer? and i didn't know girls loved fox bodies.....
of course they're college girls. they're sluts looking for beer/alcohol, and a good time. :grin:

im sure they don't "love" foxbodies...they just like the fact that it's loud and it's got a v-8. get compliments all the time at school.

·
Registered
503 Posts
the 18-29 year old group seems most attracted to me.

the 18-21 years old love me at school cause I can buy beer. the 22-29 year old girls love me cause they dig my car, and the fact that I'm an older guy (29).

occassionally I snag a cougar or two, but I try to avoid most of those, because they're either divorced psycho's with kids that are like 16-17 years ols or they don't know what a razor is and how to use it to maintain sexual personal hygiene.
I'm sure this may be the case sometimes, but definitely not always. There's a LOT of crazy men out there.

1 - 20 of 308 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.