Votes: 0 0.0%
  • g35 sedan 30k or less miles

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
FI>NA
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i have been racking my brain since i have figured out that i am going to deploy in jan....well its turns out that i am going to make quite a bit more money then i thought and i havent been able to make a decision on what kinda car i want when i get back...so if you were in my position what would you do?

·
Registered
6 Posts
dude lighting FTW!!!! im all gm... but a gto is a pig (atleast its an ls2) but you'll really like an svt lighting..

plus that blower whine is addictive

·
Registered
431 Posts
why not a g35 coupe instead of sedan..im in love with those

·
FI>NA
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
i like the g35 coupes but i think it would be cool to have a sleeper also...its awesome to hurt someones feelings with a car that they dont expect

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
g35 ftw, evos aren't that great ask duncan he used to work at mitsu, its all about what you want the vehicle for

·
RocketDevil
243 Posts
Sagostino said:
why not a g35 coupe instead of sedan..im in love with those
+1 But yes, depends on what plans you have for the car.

·
Dip time
10,395 Posts
wow....random assortments, those cars are all made for differnet things. What are you looking to get out of a car? I voted evo for the mere fact casue I like drag racing, Evo is more acceptable to mods than the STI, and you can get alot more power out of the 4g that you can the ej. If you want a trust to haul stuff yet want performance get the lightning/civic combo. If you want luxery get the g35, if you want an overall good car but not as fast, but reliable and a overall nice car get the Z, thats if you dont want backseats tho...the GTO is still slow even with 400hp, but you can make them damn fast easily, its a raw power of a v8.

·
Super Moderhater
12,369 Posts
i thought you were set on the S2K

·
FI>NA
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
like i said i havent been able to make up my mind...but i just lost interest in the s2k....no torque

·
FI>NA
3,116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ok so i guess it only fair that i post what my plans would be with each
04-05 sti less then 40k miles stage 2 from cobb tuning includes turbo back and programmer (about 350 engine hp)
evo 8 less then 40k miles not sure but something like on the sti
350z less then 30k miles big nitrous shot taken off my accord 100 shot???people run have been running 125 for years with no problems
ford lightning and maybe 99 si for daily 70k on lightning and less then 80k on whatever daily i can find probaly nothing
g35 sedan 30k or less miles another 100 shot
ls2 powered gto (400 hp) probaly a 150 shot

and i like drag but thats not my only concern...and space is an issue thats why im leaning away from 350

·
Registered
37 Posts
rs-tdsm95 said:
g35 ftw, evos aren't that great ask duncan he used to work at mitsu, its all about what you want the vehicle for
I dont know about that statement. No problems with mine thus far....it is all in the maintenance. Also insurance on the evo is very high....even with a good/great/perfect driving record.

·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
4,582 Posts
If you had G35 coupe i would have taken that one so i went with the Evo since you said you would have money.

·
Banned
2,240 Posts
derangedazn said:
rs-tdsm95 said:
I dont know about that statement. No problems with mine thus far....it is all in the maintenance. Also insurance on the evo is very high....even with a good/great/perfect driving record.
dont get me wrong i like evos, i just would rather have a g35

·
IT God
1,443 Posts
Dollar:HP Ratio = GTO

Not to mention I've seen some SICK SICK deals on them @ ls2gto.com 's for sales section.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts