Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Internet Warrior
5,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a roommate who refuses to clean up his dogcrap thats embedded and hardned in the carpet and has been there for over a MONTH~! i have 3 roommates and were all disgusted by it, me being the top one. i've threatened to knock his a$$ out and he still refuses. when i confronted him for like the 123908th time today about it he said it was the trash (lmao, riiight).

any suggestions onto either how i should knock him out or get his attention, he doesn't even stay here right now cause it's soo bad, yet he denies that it's the dogcrap.

neither one of us can really leave cause theres 4 of us on the lease. 1 per each room.

someone gas me up so i break his jaw or get his attention in some other fashion.

·
Smoking hott (period)
291 Posts
pluck it up and sprinkle it in his sheets. or.. just take your own dump in his bed. but then that would stink up the whole house

·
Internet Warrior
5,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Good2GetBlown said:
butter the floor.
butter the floor? why??

laurenNWH said:
pluck it up and sprinkle it in his sheets. or.. just take your own dump in his bed. but then that would stink up the whole house
it's not coming up man, it's hardened in the carpet. and i've already thought about getting some ex lax and spraying his bike when i had to go, but that would stink up the garage lol.

·
Super Moderhater
12,369 Posts
^ when he comes in, he will slip ... owned

piss in his drink next time he gets up and walks away from one

·
Internet Warrior
5,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Super Moderhater
12,369 Posts
wait behind the door with a chair before he comes in, and as soon as he opens it ... smack him in the face

theres a youtube video of this too, somewhere

·
Internet Warrior
5,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
id rather break his jaw. if i'm gonna piss him off i want to send him a good message. something that lasts longer than a couple minutes. i mean it's been a month. a MONTH

·
Internet Warrior
5,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
pacodetaco said:
wtf get rid of the shitter himself... aka the DOG
the dogs not here anymore, if it were i'd probably be on cnn for punting him thru the window. (and no i'm not kidding)

·
Internet Warrior
5,476 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Ventolin said:
What did you use to clean it up? Have a similar problem.
its still there. it wont come up. it's harened completely in the carpet. i tried brake parts cleaner and it a joke to it.

·
Registered
142 Posts
rent a rug doctor then, problem solved those things will get up anything. and if not that then hire cleaners to come out and clean the carpet

1 - 20 of 49 Posts