Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 205/50/15

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It is time for new tires for my 1988 honda Crx Si with fat fives wheels.They are going to be falken tire but i have not made up my mind on what size yet.My choices are 195/50/15 or 195/55/15 or 205/50/15. This car is my weekend car.I am planing on drag racing/autocross with this car

·
Vin-Auto Rotary
10,164 Posts
it aint no pontiac but they are right.. wider is better! especially in autocrossing...but if your serious bout that? seat time is your friend :thumbup:

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rx7 vinnie said:
it aint no pontiac but they are right.. wider is better! especially in autocrossing...but if your serious bout that? seat time is your friend :thumbup:
yea i went to the test and tune the 16th and i am planning on going the 30th and signing up with the trscca.it was a blast.

·
Vin-Auto Rotary
10,164 Posts
8800honda said:
rx7 vinnie said:
yea i went to the test and tune the 16th and i am planning on going the 30th and signing up with the trscca.it was a blast.
fo sho where else can you give your car hell and not get a ticket....keep it on the track

·
soaked the matches in gas
5,061 Posts
id go with the 205 50
i had some of them on my integra and it was pretty much a perfect balance between good ride, but also not as much sidewall flex.

·
International Administrator
9,621 Posts
this is coming from the guy that thinks lights are shut off....

its 109 am and the lights are on.....

·
Vin-Auto Rotary
10,164 Posts
spoolie said:

where the fuck are you ???? River bend? i'll bake you a cake with a shank and a file to gtfo we got kids to raise :lol:

·
soaked the matches in gas
5,061 Posts
spoolie said:

picz plz

kthxbui.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
rx7 vinnie said:
8800honda said:
rx7 vinnie said:
fo sho where else can you give your car hell and not get a ticket....keep it on the track
always. i already paid a $650 ticket for playing on the street.

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
performance wise, 205/50 but for the sake of looks, I'd get 195/50. I've seen 195/55 on a CRX and they just look too big on em. They are perfect for a 92-05 Civic though. That's what I've had on my 95 and 96.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
so i think i pick the tire and size.I am going with Falken Azenis RT-615 in size 205-50-15.what do you guys think?good tire for a drag/autox car

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
so i ordered my tires today from discount tire.i got them for $67 dollar a tire. Should be here before the 30th so i can try them on the solo course lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts