Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·




It will buff right out right. I feel sorry for the guy, he didn't get hurt. I missed all the action was eating lunch. But from what my buddy told me he blew a head gasket at the 1/8th mile and spun in his own coolant taging both walls.

:shock: :(
 

·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
Joined
·
4,582 Posts
What I say is "OUCH!"
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
11,516 Posts
Defcon86NWH said:
What I say is "OUCH!"
That is what i was thinking and OMG ZAC CARTER MADE A THREAD
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,740 Posts
was it all stock?
please dont tell me a stock mustang could get going fast enough that quick to do that.
 

·
No LS...no care
Joined
·
4,414 Posts
Tetro said:
was it all stock?
please dont tell me a stock mustang could get going fast enough that quick to do that.
LOL...it's a GT500. It could probably light them up in 2nd or 3rd on wide tires.
 

·
dsm whore
Joined
·
1,925 Posts
Sucks but gald he is okay. You can buy another car, Cant buy another life.
 

·
Drives
Joined
·
3,052 Posts
A GT500 could maybe run and 1, with a perfect driver who pulls off a 1.7 60ft'.
To run and 11 the thing would need some DR's or M/t streets.

And to top pics...damnn that sucks
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
umcool911ok said:
A GT500 could maybe run and 1, with a perfect driver who pulls off a 1.7 60ft'.
To run and 11 the thing would need some DR's or M/t streets.

And to top pics...damnn that sucks
The 2 cobras that were there were running Drag Radials. The Red one had a Kenne Bell, I think he pulled off a high 10.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
ZacCarter said:
umcool911ok said:
A GT500 could maybe run and 1, with a perfect driver who pulls off a 1.7 60ft'.
To run and 11 the thing would need some DR's or M/t streets.

And to top pics...damnn that sucks
The 2 cobras that were there were running Drag Radials. The Red one had a Kenne Bell, I think he pulled off a high 10.
Correction. 11.18
 

·
International Administrator
Joined
·
9,619 Posts
well correct yourself then...its not stock with dr's and upgraded supercharger then is it???


and you suck cocks for never answering your cell...bottom line.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
9,719 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
spoolie said:
well correct yourself then...its not stock with dr's and upgraded supercharger then is it???


and you suck cocks for never answering your cell...bottom line.
Phone is dead ******.
 

·
Super Moderator
Joined
·
11,516 Posts
spoolie said:
well correct yourself then...its not stock with dr's and upgraded supercharger then is it???


and you suck cocks for never answering your cell...bottom line.
x2 never answers cell or text
 
1 - 20 of 40 Posts
Top