Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

Which BOV sounds better?

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to Blitz right now, scare the crap out of dog and old people, and if I catch younger people off guard makes them jump. I would like to have the GReddy, sounds more sexy!

G

·
i have a turbo-xs RFL(real f'in loud) bov. Does the very loud PSHHHHHHHHHHHHAT.
Its my road rage device against soccer moms who cut me off on the interstate.

·
Driver and Artiste
15 Posts
i'm still having to live with the stock one, but i unhooked one of the hoses so you can actually -kind of- hear it... I want a GReddy/Trust

·
No LS...no care
4,416 Posts
im not boosted but ive heard the greddy bov in person and it sounds amazing :thumbup:

·
Registered
463 Posts
i love the sound of my hks super sequential. it sounds different on a supra than any other car i've heard. the dsm had an apexi dual chamber but i scrapped it for another super sequential. same bov but sounds completely different for some reason. so yea definitely an hks guy. hks dragger catback and intake on the supra and probably run hks catback on the 2g talon too.

·
EF U
2,510 Posts
forsaken said:
i have a turbo-xs RFL(real f'in loud) bov. Does the very loud PSHHHHHHHHHHHHAT.
Its my road rage device against soccer moms who cut me off on the interstate.
:thumbup: i have a turboxs & yes they are very f'in loud lol
i riped out all my ac & heat crap under the dash not to long ago & now it's even louder inside the car

·
Father Time
641 Posts
Had a greddy type s and I want to try an rs. Some of my friends have the ssqv (super street queer valve) and it seems to be the ricer bov of choice. :lol:

G

·
I'm not turbo (s/c ftw :D), but if I was, I'd get a GReddy Type-S. I love how those sound. I haven't made up my mind if it's hilarious, awesome, or a combination of both. :p

·
Registered
56 Posts
I have a Blitz DD on the Integra, mostly flutters but sounds good just not very loud.

On the 240 I have the HKS which just sounds sexy, and is quite loud.

·
Registered
463 Posts
redtop240 said:
Had a greddy type s and I want to try an rs. Some of my friends have the ssqv (super street queer valve) and it seems to be the ricer bov of choice. :lol:
thats why i like it on the supra. doesn't have the queer ricer sound as you call it lol. doesn't have the chirpy flutter like most of them do.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
My brothers friend has an Hks on the Supra and it sounds pretty good. I knew a guy in florida that owned a honda shop, and anytime he would get a eclipse part he would give it to me, so he gave me a Hks bov for mine, hopfully I will get to hear that soon. :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
My brothers friends has a Supra with and Hks bov and it's sounds really good. I have to spare Hks bov only cause I knew a guy in FL that owns a Honda shop and anything thing he gets thats Eclipse wise, gave them to me, so the Hks came up. So hopfully I'll get to hear that soon on mine. :D

·
Registered
463 Posts
GstGirlSTurbo said:
My brothers friends has a Supra with and Hks bov and it's sounds really good. I have to spare Hks bov only cause I knew a guy in FL that owns a Honda shop and anything thing he gets thats Eclipse wise, gave them to me, so the Hks came up. So hopfully I'll get to hear that soon on mine. :D
ok then don't you think they sound different on a supra? i've had 2 hks ssqv's on the supra and they sound the same so not a bad one lol. they still don't sound like most cars to me.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
My brothers friend has a Supra with the Hks Bov and it sounds really good! I have a spare Hks for eclipse only cause this guy in knew in FL owned a Honda shop, and anytime he would get an eclipse part he would give it to me. Hopfully I'll get to hear that soon on mine.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts