Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Meow Mix
5,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so when its cold or my car isnt warmed up, my subs hardly make a noise. When its summer time, the windows are rolled up and it gets schorching hot in the car, the subs are going pretty hard. I had circuit city install it and I took it back, they werent there, so I called tsunami (who makes the amp and the wires and such for mine) and they said it was my amp and that I needed a new one. So can someone tell me where to get a good amp 1800 watts or above amp? Like one that will hold up for a while, but not too expensive? Hopefully this will fix it but im open to suggestions. Thanks

·
Registered
431 Posts
ebay has the best audio deals i promise u will get a nice amp on there WAY cheaper then a store every time any amp....and yeah it is your amp thats bad

·
allstar
8,374 Posts
Carfreak70852 said:
Okay, so when its cold or my car isnt warmed up, my subs hardly make a noise. When its summer time, the windows are rolled up and it gets schorching hot in the car, the subs are going pretty hard. I had circuit city install it and I took it back, they werent there, so I called tsunami (who makes the amp and the wires and such for mine) and they said it was my amp and that I needed a new one. So can someone tell me where to get a good amp 1800 watts or above amp? Like one that will hold up for a while, but not too expensive? Hopefully this will fix it but im open to suggestions. Thanks
cant have your cake and eat it too

·
Meow Mix
5,135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
^
Lol nice...I dont know what to look for tho. I mean there are TIS going on there for 80 bucks and I know that isnt a good one but I am looking in the 150 range...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts