Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
fkn right!
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was just looking through my stuff and totally forgot about my IA shirt i ordered. i just found the receipt. do yall know how long they take to get here? anybody get theirs yet? im just wondering, i didnt wanna waste $20.

·
Last Son of Krypton
3,455 Posts
t shirts that were ordered just arrived yesterday to our doorstep. Most of the orders were packed today and should have them all in the mail by thursday so you should get yours soon.

·
fkn right!
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
AutoLuxuryGTR said:
t shirts that were ordered just arrived yesterday to our doorstep. Most of the orders were packed today and should have them all in the mail by thursday so you should get yours soon.
appreciate it.

·
Super Moderator
11,516 Posts
AutoLuxuryGTR said:
no problem if you don't have it by monday call me at 615 668 0759 i will hand deliver one to you....
What about to west TN

·
No LS...no care
4,414 Posts
capone said:
sooooo, will you be drivin the gtr to my house =)
Tell Amir when he gets to your house that he needs to become a GT-R pizza boy...imagine the slogans:

"Your pizza delivered by a GT-R...in less than 10 minutes or you get a free ride" :lol:

·
Drives
3,052 Posts
jdmpwr07 said:
capone said:
Tell Amir when he gets to your house that he needs to become a GT-R pizza boy...imagine the slogans:

"Your pizza delivered by a GT-R...in less than 10 minutes or you get a free ride" :lol:
Roads closed pizza boyyyyy

·
fkn right!
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
jdmpwr07 said:
capone said:

hahahaha.

·
Resident Ricer
97 Posts
umcool911ok said:
jdmpwr07 said:
capone said:

Roads closed pizza boyyyyy
HAHAHAHA

by the way dude youve got to stop with the daily sig changes your killing me everytime i see one its like a bugzapper i have to stare at it for ten minutes
(DBZ PHELPS FTW)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts