Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
fkn right!
1,278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i was just looking through my stuff and totally forgot about my IA shirt i ordered. i just found the receipt. do yall know how long they take to get here? anybody get theirs yet? im just wondering, i didnt wanna waste $20.

·
Super Moderator
11,516 Posts
AutoLuxuryGTR said:
no problem if you don't have it by monday call me at 615 668 0759 i will hand deliver one to you....
What about to west TN

·
No LS...no care
4,414 Posts
capone said:
sooooo, will you be drivin the gtr to my house =)
Tell Amir when he gets to your house that he needs to become a GT-R pizza boy...imagine the slogans:

"Your pizza delivered by a GT-R...in less than 10 minutes or you get a free ride" :lol:

·
Drives
3,052 Posts
jdmpwr07 said:
capone said:
Tell Amir when he gets to your house that he needs to become a GT-R pizza boy...imagine the slogans:

"Your pizza delivered by a GT-R...in less than 10 minutes or you get a free ride" :lol:
Roads closed pizza boyyyyy

·
Resident Ricer
97 Posts
umcool911ok said:
jdmpwr07 said:
capone said:

Roads closed pizza boyyyyy
HAHAHAHA

by the way dude youve got to stop with the daily sig changes your killing me everytime i see one its like a bugzapper i have to stare at it for ten minutes
(DBZ PHELPS FTW)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.