Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Bilstein Pss/pss9

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Drives
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright Im planning on buying coilover's because I have saved enough money over 3 months and I want to know which one to get in your opinion?

·
Drives
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well I can get coilovers for only about 300$ more than springs/shock. I want to be able to set the height if I ever change the rims again.

I think its worth it

·
International Administrator
9,619 Posts
dont do anything in a rush...research, you dont have to have them tonite...your money isnt going anywhere. when you make snap decisions you usually regret it.

·
wanna screw?
456 Posts
spoolie said:
dont do anything in a rush...research, you dont have to have them tonite...your money isnt going anywhere. when you make snap decisions you usually regret it.
+1 :thumbup:

·
Super Moderhater
12,366 Posts
NONE OF THE ABOVE!!!!

just take a week or two and do some research - find out if you want 32-way, 45-way, or 16-way adjustables (i think there are other options) .... do you want camber/caster control? ... do you care about damping & custom rates?

·
Drives
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
venom_5 said:
NONE OF THE ABOVE!!!!

just take a week or two and do some research - find out if you want 32-way, 45-way, or 16-way adjustables (i think there are other options) .... do you want camber/caster control? ... do you care about damping & custom rates?
Ha I dont need that much adjustments just height and possibly dampening Im leaning towards KW V2's or Bilstein Pss9's since I could get both for about the same price

Its a tough decision but Im still deciding and no I decided not to buy them tonight because there are so many places to buy them from and find the best prices

·
ZOMG l00k guyz I'm a m0d!
1,078 Posts
KW V2s are awesome coil overs from what I hear. They get my vote. Install them, get an alignment, and get them corner balanced.

·
Drives
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Im literally going to have like 20 bucks in my account after this purchase ha I hope it will be well worth it. Im contemplating for suspension and getting an exhaust maybe

·
BREAK A HOE
16,848 Posts

·
Drives
3,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thawk said:
umcool911ok said:
Im literally going to have like 20 bucks in my account after this purchase ha I hope it will be well worth it. Im contemplating for suspension and getting an exhaust maybe
Why dont you save your money and not blow it all....? :?
Ha you do have a point, and I like the feeling sorta of using money I made but oh well I mean I could just put it into getting a project car

·
WAT.biz
5,115 Posts
thawk said:
umcool911ok said:
Why dont you save your money and not blow it all....? :?
yea ive done that numerous times and it always bites me in the ass

·
Last Son of Krypton
3,455 Posts
Get the springs and forget about it. Your car is not going to be on the track its not going to be drag racing just a nice daily that handles well. Get the springs. The benefits of having a track suspension is useless on the street. Also the ride on coilovers can be shitty if the valving is not right. Get good quality springs designed for the stock shocks. Maybe some H&R springs or some Eibach Pro kits. Nothing to drastic but better handling and better body roll control

·
Registered
431 Posts
im with african flame i have been looking at coilovers lately too only ones i can find for my car are 36 way adjustables and i got to thinkin wtf am i gunna use that for my teins ride good just dont sit low enough in the back...sry if im sounding cheap i was thinking get ebay coils put 2 on the back with my teins just so i can adjust the height no need in spending 1000+ to adjust height i can stand having empty account i feel so naive and vulnerable lol

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
Can not go wrong with the H&R or Bil's

1 - 20 of 23 Posts