• Tork Champion's

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderhater
12,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Which of these two wheels do you think would look better for these cars:

as of now, im just trying to figure out what i like ... by the time i buy them, its unsure whether i will be driving the camry or a wrx wagon, so just keep in mind that the wheels could go on either car ....

------------------------------------

Option 1:

ASA AR1's

17" x 8" or 18" x 8"
40mm Offset
23.4 lbs
$160 each

Option 2:

Tork Champion's

17" x 7.5" or 18" x 8"
40mm Offset
2.1" Lip
$180 each

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
i like the Torks better. The closer spokes just look better. I think wheels that size though are gonna look funny on the Camry but will look pretty badass on the WRX.

·
Super Moderhater
12,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
actually 17s and 18s look great on a camry ... despite their stock size is 14" or 15"

and the stock size for the subie is 17", so that will fit well too :)

·
Super Moderhater
12,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im gonna keep the steelies on the front and put these on the rear JUST FOR YOU!

lol

·
Super Moderhater
12,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
^ well lemme go order a body kit, in that case

youre forgetting that body kits are aftermarket, steelies are OEM ...

·
Registered
859 Posts
venom_5 said:

I dont care what they are. They are still ugly. My crash bar is OEM and you dont see me taking off my bumper and driving around like that.

·
Super Moderhater
12,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
but your bumper is also OEM, which covers the crash bar .... i dont have OEM hubcaps that cover the steel rims

·
WAT.biz
5,117 Posts
drunkenmonkey said:
venom_5 said:

I dont care what they are. They are still ugly. My crash bar is OEM and you dont see me taking off my bumper and driving around like that.

lmao

·
Registered
859 Posts
I dont have OEM hubcaps.....BOOF'NHOO!!!!!!!! Who cares about OEM?!?! Its a stupid peice of plastic that is probably made by the same people who mkae them for Pep Boys etc. Quit being cheap and buy some $30 hubcaps.

·
Super Moderhater
12,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Tork is a pretty decent-quality company for those of you who have doubts ... but ASA is better quality

and i own hubcaps you stupid fvck, pay attention and read the rest of my threads where i point this out ... i even have pictures since you have the reading ability and focus of a 10 year old - i dislike the look of hubcaps ... its like they are trying to be wheels but are obviously faking it, so i rather just have steelies ... everyone knows that hubcaps are just covering up steelies, so why bother

i cant figure out if the ASA's come in 5x100/5x114.3 or not ... i see 10 spots for lugs, but none of the websites that sell them say that they come with multiple lug patterns ... but i think i have my eye on the ASA AR1's as of now

·
Registered
341 Posts
Keep the steelies!!!!! Seriously though, I would vote for the ASA's

1 - 20 of 26 Posts