Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
21 - 40 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
delsolsituner said:
all those guys were the guys who were at IA parked next to the stands and wouldnt let other cars park next to them LMAO the black/gold has a rb26 swap.
What are you talking about? Nobody said that noone could park beside us. People was parked around us!

Also people should come down to the meet this coming saturday suppose to be alot of people out.

·
Banned
1,740 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
supratp23jr said:
delsolsituner said:
all those guys were the guys who were at IA parked next to the stands and wouldnt let other cars park next to them LMAO the black/gold has a rb26 swap.
What are you talking about? Nobody said that noone could park beside us. People was parked around us!

Also people should come down to the meet this coming saturday suppose to be alot of people out.
what car do you drive?
i was there this sat. and it was mostly ricers.

·
Registered
167 Posts
ya.

I was talking to some people at a gas station at like 11:00 once i got off work and they said saturday they headed up lenor city or somthing, idk, like 40 cars.

Thats why all the rice was left up there in knoxville. lol

·
Registered
3 Posts
240tetro said:
supratp23jr said:
delsolsituner said:

what car do you drive?
i was there this sat. and it was mostly ricers.
I do drive the white supra posted above. We all went to lake city to meet up with some others for some racing. but we will be back down on clinton hwy this weekend, you should come out again!

21 - 40 of 51 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.