Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Hater-Supreme
4,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Today on the way to work, about 7:15, I was in front of a guy in a silver S2000 with a front end (or lip) on it, with wheels, and exhaust. I believe that it was a 2005-up. He was taking pictures of the back of my car (either the Pedobear sticker, or the "My Other Ride Has 800HP" sticker. I was in my green GS300 with RimZ! Just thought I would give a shout, because he was trying really hard on Bransford Ave to get a picture, and it was funny. :mrgreen:

P.S. - if anyone's on S2Ki.com, please send me a link if he puts pictures up - it would make my day.

·
Hater-Supreme
4,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AutoLuxuryGTR said:
how about pics of the GS with RIMZ
You know, it's pretty funny - because the car is Jade Mica Green with chrome window trip, chrome body trim, chrome outlines on alot of the body pieces, and has classic silver wheels with polished hubs and lips - it's a really *clean* car as far as looks... but last night my roommate and her friend were parking, and her friend (girl) remarked, "God, that's a fucking NICE car - wow... a black guy must drive it..."

WTF HA HA HA!!!! I was standing right there when they pulled in, walking the dog, and I just stopped when I heard that. I couldn't stop laughing, especially when she saw that it was mine and I said, "What does THAT have to do with it?!?!!"

·
Hater-Supreme
4,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Hater-Supreme
4,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Brainfart said:
Hey, will you tell that guy that I said, "Hey". I was cracking the fuck up this morning over him taking that picture. Send him the link over here, if you would.

·
Hater-Supreme
4,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 - 15 of 15 Posts