Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well, i just got home from a bad incident happened....i got a text from a buddy saying that another friend of mine just had his windows knocked out of his 87 porsche 944, so i drove there and his hatch, pass. side window, and drivers side window were all knocked out.
police showed up on scene, but hell, i had the same problem and they really dont help at all.
and he also lives in portland, and i live in gallatin (where NCG is located) , so i can hopefully find something out, while it would be almost impossible for him to unless the police fingerprint results came back positive for a suspect.

it happened at NCG movie theater in gallatin
the 12 inch speaker that was stolen was a mb quart 12 in a box.

if you see anything on craigslist or hear about anything, please let me or him know.
hes better known as 87porsche 944 on tennspeed

i will always do anything to help a friend out, thats the only reason why im posting this.
if you hear anything, please let one of us know.

·
too many projects
3,555 Posts
ouch man.

Tell him sorry about that. Things happen. He'll be back up and going in no time.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Sound like he piss someone off. Most time they break one window get the shit and get out. The sad part is Most of the time something comes up missing it is a friend or someone you know real good

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
gosh, i hope so man..its just a lot of money and i hate to see somebody else pay for someone elses stupidity, and my car is my baby, if somebody did that to me, then there wouldnt be a tomorrow.

be he actually kept his cool, and hes a good guy.
theres no reason for somebody to do that.

and yes its john.

·
SCFTW
7,547 Posts
yea
me....
and i JUST got it back from paint.......
im so mad right now..
nuthin i can do though
and ive done nothing to nobody
worked my ass of to make that car what it is and just to own it
and what do i get
I can't say I know what it is like... but maybe it is someone you know, and they are jealous that you drive a Porsche at such a young age maybe?

But you'll learn one day... there is always going to be SOMEONE, SOMEWHERE, that has to cause problems for no reason at all. They do it just to do it.

Just like Alfred said in Batman,"Some people just wanna watch the world burn."

·
Internet Warrior
5,476 Posts
Just like Alfred said in Batman,"Some people just wanna watch the world burn."
quote of the day!~

i've had my car broken into before man. one year from now you'll be doing bigger things than what it was worth for them to break into your car for. just keep your head up and try not to think thoughts of killing the person who did this(cause thats pretty much all i could think about when my car got broken into)

·
Registered
428 Posts
I dont think it was anybody who knows me.
The cop said that he had the same thing happen in the same parking lot within a week of tonight.
and what i dont get is that people are so ignorant and see PORSCHE and automatically think oh this kid is rich....
I'll guarantee that the majority of the cars in that parking lot tonight were worth more than mine.
and this isnt the first time this has happened.
got lucky last time and they just stole the system out of the car
left it out of my garage one night and someone steals my junk.
im sure that was someone that knows me though.
and what i dont get
is if they wanted the speaker
why didnt they just open the doors....
i didnt lock it
left my cell phone, cd player, AND my brand new bottle of Meguiars hot shine for my tires
lol

·
Dip time
10,395 Posts
Damn man, sorry to hear that...thats straight up garbage! Wtf possesses someone to do that if it wasnt even someone you know, and if it is someone you know, then you must have done somthing seriously wrong, which I doubt.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I have no clue..
i look at people that have better cars than me and i enjoy seeing them
i would never do this to anyone
and i mind my own business im not cocky about my car
theres nothin to be cocky about
and if it was someone that knows me i dont know what would possess them to do this to me.
i would really like to know who it was..
they wouldnt be happy to say the least

·
Internet Warrior
5,476 Posts
is your system visible???
i've never understood why people steal stereo equipment. its not worth that much when you get down to it. most typical setups you'll see that are stolen wouldn't get 100 bucks for them on the streets.

·
Riding the Bandwagon
1,234 Posts
your back window IS a display window lol
I was just as pissed whan you textd me and told me about it.

hopefully we'll have everything fixed soon
you know what number to call if you need help

·
Registered
428 Posts
yes it was visible
and completely not worth it to me
they couldda had it
lol

and on a positive note
i found all the glass i need from a Porsche mechanic
he has a parts car and will sell me all the glass they busted and install it for 600
which i dont think i can beat
plus the glass is tinted
lol
may have the car fixed by the end of the week

·
Riding the Bandwagon
1,234 Posts
yes it was visible
and completely not worth it to me
they couldda had it
lol

and on a positive note
i found all the glass i need from a Porsche mechanic
he has a parts car and will sell me all the glass they busted and install it for 600
which i dont think i can beat
plus the glass is tinted
lol
may have the car fixed by the end of the week
good. I was hopin he'd pull through for you
lol you were mad as ballz when my car for..."vandalized"

·
Registered
52 Posts
John, hate to hear about your misfortune. That's a really good price on all the glass though. My dad and I own an auto glass company and just the glass itself would run you more than $600 w/o labor.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts