Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
has anybody went? it was pretty fun. I just got home from there. the only downside was there was a bunch of ghetto ass motherfuckers there. but I saw an amazing white eg hatch with a carbon fiber hood and spoiler and was lowered with red drag dr20s it was NICE

·
Vin-Auto Rotary
10,163 Posts
Nope they dontlike my kind out there.....its the country, there aint no gangstas out there just ******** and wranglers :mrgreen:

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I really don't have a problem with black people just the stupid ass ones who act like they're all bad ass and talk wierd lol and we waited in line for a little over an hour to get in

·
Free Gynecologist
2,773 Posts
yeah there are a bunch of black people "trying to be ghetto gangsta" but they dont do shit.. it it used to be better tho. better rides less games and carnys. yeah i see the eg all the time in lebanon. very clean.

·
Vin-Auto Rotary
10,163 Posts
I thought I was in the hood...I guess they migrating out the city

·
Registered
658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
there was also a newer gunmetal rsx with the type r spoiler. at least, it looked like a type r spoiler and slammed on newer sI wheels it looked like one I saw on here before it was very clean

·
WAT.biz
5,115 Posts
random-hero said:
there was also a newer gunmetal rsx with the type r spoiler. at least, it looked like a type r spoiler and slammed on newer sI wheels it looked like one I saw on here before it was very clean
thats chad.

·
Registered
183 Posts
rx7 vinnie said:
Nope they dontlike my kind out there.....its the country, there aint no gangstas out there just ******** and wranglers :mrgreen:
exactly why i didn't go. i'm the same kind. haha can't go to the TN state fair either. nothing but real gangstas there. haha

1 - 10 of 10 Posts