TennSpeed banner

61 - 80 of 94 Posts

·
X Honda Junkie
2,907 Posts
so i bought a new computer from best buy a month and a half ago. came with free windows 7 upgrade once it was released, FREE FREE FREE they said, gave me a little pamphlet that says free upgrade and everything, pamphlet just says bla bla when your fready for your FREE upgrade visit www.bestbuy.com/windows7upgrade
just looked at it since its out now so i was gonna see what i had to do to get it, it says on the webpage i have to bring my pc into best buy and pay geeksquad 39.99 to have them install it and that is the only way to get my upgrade discs, i dont need them to install it i know how to insert a disc and go click click next yes.
f***ing thieves if you ask me. that ridicolous, they are getting them from microsoft for free when it is rightfully mine to begin with and then telling me i HAVE to pay them $40 to install them or i cant have em
i went to microsoft upgrade and then put my model number in and serial number and it said it was eligible for the free windows 7 upgrade for 64 bit and i will receive e mail confirmation when it is shipped 1-2 weeks from the release date of windows 7. then i entered in my shipping info and that's it now i wait.

·
Head Baconator
915 Posts
So, I wonder if the cheap upgrade would work on my pirated version of Vista. Doubtful.

Anyone downloaded/used the torrent?

M

·
0 Posts
apparently there is already a registration crack out for win 7 ultimate or whatever

·
Last Son of Krypton
3,455 Posts
The upgrade discs will install over anything..... Worked for me on a pc with a new hard drive and no previous os. Just booted from cd and told 7 to install and wipe everything and do a fresh install! Worked like a charm. 7 Ultimate Rocks

M

·
0 Posts
yeah but you need to have an old windows OS on the harddrive to install....even though you did a full install, it still check to see if you had an old install of windows

M

·
0 Posts
microshit still hasn't called me back. If they don't call to confirm my order by the end of the day I'm just going to download it and spend my 37 bucks at red robbin

M

·
0 Posts
My copy just shipped from the morons down at microshit.

oh well...90% discount BITCHES

·
Registered
596 Posts
windows 7!!!

·
pwned your mom...twice
6,175 Posts
Well after 3.75 hours of downloading yesterday I'm now upgraded to Windows 7. I paid $32.76 with tax for the student upgrade and it was well worth it.
The only thing that sucked was that I had to uninstall my Kaspersky Antivirus 2009 since it wasn't compatible w/7. Fortunately downloading the 2010 version worked just fine and I was able to use my old registration key. Other than that, this shit's awesome!

61 - 80 of 94 Posts