Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner

WTB: KA24de motor

713 Views 18 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  SleeperEK
I am looking for a cheap ka24de motor, all that really needs to be good is the block, crank, and head. cause everything else will be replaced. anyone got one for a good price PM me and I will send ya my cell to call me thanks.
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
i have a friend that has one for sale. 731 335 5757 tell him adam told you about it.
how much he looking for it though?
how much he looking for it though?
200 tell him adam see hook u up.
alright see if he does lol
motor run tho i need it for my 90 the 91 is prolly gettin a sr lol
motor run tho i need it for my 90 the 91 is prolly gettin a sr lol
yes the motor runs. It needs new valve seats burns alittle oil But the seats are cheap and easy to replace while the motor is out. he will probally let it go for 150 if you dont flake on him.
where he live?
well his dad dont want him to let it go for 250 lol so 250 is the best i am getting lol
well his dad dont want him to let it go for 250 lol so 250 is the best i am getting lol
huh? he answered?
i sent him a text and he said his dad didn't want him to let it go for 250 sooo i told him i would give him one of my sohc motors and cash.
i sent him a text and he said his dad didn't want him to let it go for 250 sooo i told him i would give him one of my sohc motors and cash.
250 or 150 Lol if he said 250 ima call him and ask him what is up with his price. He is my boy and all but god his bad might be the dumbist person around.
lol let me know then and how far are u from nashville? he wont answer me cause its a little distance i wont be able to get it till after new years.
lol let me know then and how far are u from nashville? he wont answer me cause its a little distance i wont be able to get it till after new years.
we are about 2 and a half hours away. Did he say 250 or 150?
he said 250, and 2 and 1/2 hours right now is hard. i am serious and u can talk to many people on here i dont flake, but he would have to hold it till after new years i work 6 days a week and its the holidays so its hard to get it now. but after the new year i would have the time on a weekend to get it.
he said 250, and 2 and 1/2 hours right now is hard. i am serious and u can talk to many people on here i dont flake, but he would have to hold it till after new years i work 6 days a week and its the holidays so its hard to get it now. but after the new year i would have the time on a weekend to get it.
Thats messed up ima give hima call about this. 250 is outrageous for that motor.
im sure we could deliver it if that would help you.
yea it would definately help me out alot cause its not hte money its the time to travel to get it. but let me know cause he is set on 250 lol and i dont wanna agree if its possible to get it 150 cause that would be awesome for me
yea it would definately help me out alot cause its not hte money its the time to travel to get it. but let me know cause he is set on 250 lol and i dont wanna agree if its possible to get it 150 cause that would be awesome for me
Man dont buy it for 250 even if he says he will bring it to you. Do not give him 250 for it. I asked him about it he said his dad said 200 is to cheap. His dad is a dumbass and knows nothing about cars. Im sorry for wasting your time. Ill keep my eyes out tho. If i find another one ill let you know.
ok thanks bro
1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.