1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dan
Murfreesboro
615-895-0362

if anyone has a engine hoist for sale or one that i could borrow or rent please hit me up
i just need to yank the motor out of my civic so i can rebuilt it

·
hatin FWD since 2004
382 Posts
guy off of exit 19 on 24 has several 2 ton engine hoists for 100 has alot of jacks and stands as well his name is johnny 615-477-9976

·
hatin FWD since 2004
382 Posts
i bought one from him on Saturday its a big red brand i think it worked great to pull the sr outta my car its still halfway holding the motor and i hope it works great to drop the motor back into the car after that you can borrow it but its even farther that the guy selling them

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
i bought one from him on Saturday its a big red brand i think it worked great to pull the sr outta my car its still halfway holding the motor and i hope it works great to drop the motor back into the car after that you can borrow it but its even farther that the guy selling them
wish you were closer..thanks for the offer though..i just have no way of coming up there to get.

anybody closer have one. i need it for maybe 30 minutes. just need to pull out my motor. everything is disconnected. its ready to come out. i would pay someone for their time and for helping me out

·
Registered
633 Posts
wish you were closer..thanks for the offer though..i just have no way of coming up there to get.

anybody closer have one. i need it for maybe 30 minutes. just need to pull out my motor. everything is disconnected. its ready to come out. i would pay someone for their time and for helping me out

Give me a call, 615-627-8633

·
Boost is better
3,106 Posts
Can you get it out with a couple people lifting it? I could lend a hand. Pulled a few 420a's and KA24DE's out by hand with help from another strong person (pulled a Ka24de the other day actually by hand). If you can, i'll help you yank it out,but I honestly dont know how honda's are.

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Can you get it out with a couple people lifting it? I could lend a hand. Pulled a few 420a's and KA24DE's out by hand with help from another strong person (pulled a Ka24de the other day actually by hand). If you can, i'll help you yank it out,but I honestly dont know how honda's are.
i dunno man. i never thought about just yanking a motor out with straight man power. i guess it could be done. ive just never tried it

·
Registered
595 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well i just discovered my neighbor recently got one so im just gonna wheel that one over but thanks for the offers guys.

also if anyone has one that they want to sell thats not too expensive id be interested cause i need to eventually get one

1 - 11 of 11 Posts