Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Super Moderator
11,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When Spoolie has enough pull to be an admin.I mean what a loser having to make himself fell better by hanging out with people half his age.I want him tested for pedo syndrome.

·
No LS...no care
4,414 Posts
spoolie said:
jdmpwr07 said:
Spoolie for president :thumbup:
i like you...your vip at the gathering on the 13th...justin you park across the street in church lot...
I wish I could make it...I'm up here in Charlotte, NC for fall semester. Have one this winter and I'll come.

·
Super Moderator
11,516 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
spoolie said:
jdmpwr07 said:
Spoolie for president :thumbup:
i like you...your vip at the gathering on the 13th...justin you park across the street in church lot...
Fuck you nagger I will walk from Jackson and shit on yo couch

·
Super Moderhater
12,366 Posts
i can has VIP spot?

or are you gonna make all the black ppl park under that tree in the grass again :lol:

·
International Administrator
9,619 Posts
venom_5 said:
i can has VIP spot?

or are you gonna make all the black ppl park under that tree in the grass again :lol:
no mr. moderator, you can have the vip spot

·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
4,582 Posts
jdmpwr07 said:
LeeroyNWH said:
more 2jz nutswingin?! we DO NOT WANT
STFUGTFOLOLWTFBBQ2JZ.
Lol I d rather just fly to Texas to hang with James than to spend another day with the 2j **** lol unless Brad is drunk and falling down.

·
Lurker
356 Posts
eh, once you get used to the endless amount of bashing that spoolies dishes out its ok.
sure he'll be fair, but does this mean that he has rights to ban the owner? lol, that would be kinda funny, vent get banned from his own site. hahaha. jk.

·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
4,582 Posts
Pretty sure he doesn't have THAT ability.

·
Top Ninja
2,081 Posts
venom_5 said:
i can has VIP spot?

Oh oh what about me? Me gets no VIP pahking!

Spoolie 4 President biznitches.

·
International Administrator
9,619 Posts
invisibledemon said:
eh, once you get used to the endless amount of bashing that spoolies dishes out its ok.
sure he'll be fair, but does this mean that he has rights to ban the owner? lol, that would be kinda funny, vent get banned from his own site. hahaha. jk.
well i hate to burst your bubble....weeks ago when he told me about moving...i wrote a check for the site....

I AM THE ADMIN...BECAUSE I OWN THIS SHIT, BWAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA, PM HIM AND ASK.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts