Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wii

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wanted to take a poll and see what the majority like.

I'm pretty sure it's going to turn out with Wii on top, followed by XBOX, then PS3.

I can only say that Nintendo has done a bang-up job of misdirecting its audience from the Wii's lack of quality games to its controller. It's pretty scary how easily people are diverted from what really matters. All this coming from a former Nintendo fan. It just upsets me that Nintendo's target audience is age 8-14.

If you want to talk about game, graphics quality and overall best system, it's the XBOX. Then there's the PS3, with none of the above. Look's like Sony's going the way of SEGA except SEGA had some really innovative hardware for its time.

Cast your vote!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Whatever SSKnight, I've seen you playing Wii Tennis you got into it more than anybody I've seen. "You GD MF'IN (&Y#$#*!!!!! etc etc) :p

Playstation 3 is far from dead, it's launch is about identical to the 360's, it will be fine in a year, year and a half I would bet.
And if anyone wants to buy one, let me know ;)

Nintendo is catering to everyone, graphics don't make the game, gameplay does, and the Wii is damn fun no matter how cutesy it looks.

But PC Gaming > all anyways, so this whole poll is a moot point.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Alright MaxFactor let's take it down a notch.

I'll admit I got into Wii tennis a bit, but it's no substitute for picking up a damn racquet and playing in the real world.

Aside from that, I get into everything I do. You should come over on a football Saturday. I can't presonally attest to my actions but ask Ventolin. He knows :p.

Please don't get me started on gameplay. 3-D gaming killed gameplay. Now it is all about graphics whether you want to think so or not. The best games ever were 2-D RPGs (FFVI anyone?).

The day of console gaing glory is well beind us, but 360 has them beat is it stands now.

I agree with the PC comments though.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ventolin said:
Any given Saturday you're likely to see SSKnight getting his arse handed to him in NCAA '07 by yours truly.
Yeah, we definitely haven't played that in about a month. I believe the last legitimate game we played ended with the '02 Buckeyes beating WVU in triple OT 38-37 thanks to a blocked PAT :p.

·
Registered
56 Posts
My vote is going to the PS3. I've never tried the wii but I'm all about good graphics and intense gameplay, so the wii just doesn't appeal to me. And although I like the graphics and gameplay on my 360, I'm just fed up with all the problems it has or at least that I have had with it. Anybody want to trade a PS3 for a 360 let me know?

·
Head Baconator
915 Posts
The Wii controller is such a pain to get used to. Its tons of fun, but when you need to make a precise movement/action and the game depends on it, and it does something completely different - it sucks!

G

·
My wii has been sitting off since the first week. Once you get over the gimmicky controller there is nothign else too it. 360 is my fave right just because there are more games out for it like GoW and stuff. I really am stoked for the PS3 and the games coming out. I downloaded the GT:HD concept demo andt hat game just looks unreal. All these naysayers saying sony is out dont realize they have already sold my ps3s than the 360 did in this timeframe last year, and thats w/o a Europe launch yet. Sony has the titles to keep people buyin ultimately.

·
OG Inactive phoTOGgrapher
4,582 Posts
First of all 360 will kick @#! when Halo 3 comes out. PS3 has already failed in my opinion. And the Wii is a revolutionary piece of machinery but still not enough blood in its games for me. Red Steel is as close as it gets but dang they failed that game. And I reached 200 posts sweet.

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
I would like to cast my vote for PC but it seems to be missing from the choices. What's up here? PC>all others. Consoles pale in comparison to the PC. Though I have to admit the modded XBOX tenntouge has been bringing to my house is pretty cool with all the emulators and the Initial D and other anime on it but my PC can do all the same stuff. I've got emulators and a crap load of anime on it too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts