Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
CuntRy gUrl
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK DUDES/DUDETTES- i welcomed this noob- here> http://www.tennspeed.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=249782#249782

i tried to be nice/funny- someone please send the bitch and invite to the BLACK HOLE-

HERE YOU GO- 3 time wasting pm's and 3 answers. she originally thought i was a dude- tried to splain it

Top GUNN said:
hey whats ?

who are you? mister HUmor? lol

60 year dady might have a heart atack there you know lol.

-Sweet mouth
i responded....i'm not 'mister' anyone- ( try reading the profiles, checking out the post counts, and looking at the garages)
'daddy' is my ole man- and if i don't cause him to stroke out~nobody can but i'd bet he'd enjoy the show

practice up!

-Kept woman

Top GUNN said:
idont know exactly what you mean.
your profile shows ur crs not your name or if you are male or female..
your not Mister anymore so soounds like your married or even a tranny
so, i wrote back-
SOUNDS LIKE YOU'RE IN HEAT...... but i ain't sending you a pm about it-
you missed the point- you should have considered my reply a compliment-

.....watch your mouth kid. read it again- i said i'm not 'mister' anyone- but since you didn't bother
finding out before you pm'd me- my name's ann-might as well be married & i got a kid your age, ms. 'sweet mouth'.
i'm here because i love cars and bikes- got lots of em too.
if you'd like to call me to discuss this- maybe even meet up somewhere, holla.

please don't bother me in pms anymore unless you need car help/advice or are interested in something i got for sale- -
you wanna babble and talk shit?- take it to trash talk- i'm game for 'net forum b.s. (posted in the right place) but the pms are mostly used for buy/sell or tech help Q&A.

dont take this wrong- i'm just a straight-up lady. :wink: now you know
Top GUNN said:
So you assumd iSHOULD KNOW ?

listen Mama i wouldnt care if you were a guy nor a gal
you clearly put in your first reply something that did not sit well with me.
you acted like you questioned whether or not your male or female.
Trash talk? what the hell are you talking abou?? it was a joke.

save the drama mama for later beause the drama can 4at my grass.
clearly mam' u R NOT Hard lol
this is Tennspeed and if you dont like it dont get it on here.

and save you "tras talkZ" for someone who gives a damn im on here to make friends and new things
i dont care about your personal delimas
-LatA
my last reply..
ok - you are seriously fuckin up. get to know the forum - i refered you to a section of the forum='trash talk' is part of tennspeed- in the black hole.- it wasn't a put down or a 'call out' for a fuckin cat fight- but if you insist......BRING IT.
if you can't take the heat in theses pm's, i'd advise you stay out of the black hole, honey.

you don't care about my personal delimas? wow. you're goofy.
in my situation- i don't have any delima's 'cept which car to drive to go shopping, what bike to ride on any given day. or maybe how much cash to offer on a car for sale........
doubt you would understand that- so why would i give a fuck if you care?
you've been ownd-stfu. i don't take this shit to heart and neither should you. but dear, i didn't say anything wrong- i actually was welcoming you- and it was cute the way i put it- you just missed it. i'll apologize- if my comment about hiring you to do a bellydance show for my ole man hurt your fellings- i'm sorry.
* THIS IS TENNSPEED- I'M HERE CUZ I LOVE MY CARS AND THE TUNER SCENE--I MADE FRIENDS ON HERE BY EARNING RESPECT- NOT BY STARTING BULLSHIT IN PM'S

now just stop the bs- i'm not a lady to fuck with and i sure don't want to have to prove myself on this- but i sure will-on any day. try to get along.
-

SOMEONE PLEASE LET THIS GAL KNOW SHES FUCKIN UP...... i tried to get her to the black hole where anything goes..... send her the link please.

oh- have fun

·
CuntRy gUrl
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
jdmpwr07 said:
BMXdave said:
oh shit we have a cat fight........ :mrgreen:
Shit...if they look that good...I'm down for watching :lol:
well fuck................... i need to shape up so i'll look good kickin ass........

i just wanted chick to know that trash talk was a forum deal- and i'm sure she'll fit right in :lol:

and fyi- yes.... i could slap the sweet right out of it if given the opportunity- ask sally 2 how rough mama gets...... :wink:

haha/just kidding-and all that............i don't condone violence.. that's a last resort/defense thing only with me.

·
Top Ninja
2,081 Posts
i came here for tits now roughly disappointed. LOL

·
Registered
106 Posts
well homestly i think this whole problem between you and sarah was really just a misunderstanding which turned into trash talk from what sarah told me.
Top Gunn (sarah) has been my best friend since high school and she is a really cool person who can get along with almost anyone.....honestly when i read all that stuff i was completely confused......what are yall even fighting about? idk seems kinda dumb to me
but i dont know who should be more afriad of who......i have seen sarah beat the hell outta some people in high school......one girl lost her hair.......but i dont condone violence either :lol: that was high school

so i say everyone just change their tampons and learn to get along. :roll:

·
CuntRy gUrl
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Zeppelin said:
annie, how long have you had that in your sig????
dunno- 'bout a month i guess- been daddy's nickname for me (livin/lovin) for years~ cuz i do so much for him (and i gotta big mouth :wink:)

really, i think i'm a pretty nice/cool ole gal.(not old -not a tRannie, just a 'broad' in the fonder sense of the term
....... but........ fuck- no need to splain it- i vented- she's pwoned-now she knows what 'trash talk is'- that was the point.....
geez girls- i'm not mad-this is the net- blow it off! i thought it was kinda funny.
no need to talk about hair pullin' or fightin= that'd just be plain STuPID... i save all my fightin energy for sally 2 in the woods.

ride on~

·
Top Ninja
2,081 Posts

·
Super Freq
2,987 Posts
xrannie said:
Zeppelin said:
dunno- 'bout a month i guess- been daddy's nickname for me (livin/lovin) for years~
oh i thought it was solely in reference to Living Loving Maid :p

thought i had another die hard Zepp fan here for a second...

don't mind me! continue cat fight :p

·
Registered
1,077 Posts
what does it matter.
its a forum online in tennessee about cars.

ask yourself if your wasting your time.

:thumbdown: :thumbdown:

·
CuntRy gUrl
1,525 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Zeppelin said:
xrannie said:
Zeppelin said:
dunno- 'bout a month i guess- been daddy's nickname for me (livin/lovin) for years~
oh i thought it was solely in reference to Living Loving Maid :p

thought i had another die hard Zepp fan here for a second...
don't mind me! continue cat fight :p
you do- got 'em all on vinyl.......... the nickname comes out of those lyrics-

skunk2boy said:
what does it matter.
its a forum online in tennessee about cars.

ask yourself if your wasting your time.

:thumbdown: :thumbdown:
yes, this cunt is a total waste of time-
you're in the 'trash talk' section of the forum in case you didn't notice. :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
where this shit belongs.. besides, i got time to waste :roll:
:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts