Tennessee Car Forums at TennSpeed banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
2JZ32Wut???
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the other night i met a friend of mine at wall mart... on my way i noticed some bright ass hid's behind me... it turned out to be a scion tc who parked right beside me... he got out and i asked what kind of hid's he had cause they looked amazing.. he said they were 8k Zintec and that they were only 70 bucks... im not exactly sure how to properly spell Zintec but i googled many different ways and couldnt find anything... so my question is has anyone ever heard of Zintec??? if so how do you actually spell it and where can i get some???

thanks for lookin

·
Registered
954 Posts
Was it a lowered silver tC, possibly with powdered black rims? That would be vinny, but I think he changed back to stock. I love his HIDs. I have no idea on the brand but I think he got them from Depe if that helps you.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Ok I don't think that was him then.. His are genuine, I think he got em for $120

·
WAT.biz
5,115 Posts
hell' I sell my mod express kit for that price and now I can get a Phillips hid kit which is one of the best on the market for 200 bucks.

·
Registered
954 Posts
Where do you get the Phillips from? I want some really blue ones and need to get some lol

·
WAT.biz
5,115 Posts
Abdoice23 said:
Where do you get the Phillips from? I want some really blue ones and need to get some lol
The Phillips kit I get only comes in 6k. Its meant to be oem in appearance. I'm a dealer for them. PM me if interested. Don't want to clutter thread.

·
No LS...no care
4,414 Posts
Abdoice23 said:
Philips are not going to be super blue...at least the 4300 and 6000. They are OEM manufacturer blues. The "blue" you are seeing in those in the housing...not the bulb. I'm not lazy to type all I know about HIDs but read up somewhere.

http://www.kbcarstuff.com/?referer=xd

·
2JZ32Wut???
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well the tc was just a stock white one... ther are a lot of ppl running around with em but these hid's looked aboslutly amazing... thats the only reason i asked him in the first place... but ill look into em... thanks for the info

·
Registered
954 Posts
kitc5252 said:
well the tc was just a stock white one... ther are a lot of ppl running around with em but these hid's looked aboslutly amazing... thats the only reason i asked him in the first place... but ill look into em... thanks for the info
Ok nevermind then lol.

And jdmpwr, reason I was talking about super blue was because there is a black 07 si riding around cason lane area in the boro with super blue HIDs, and they look amazing. I just didn't know if there was a certain HID I could get for that..

·
Registered
595 Posts
i thnk aj mathews is the guy who drives the scion with the pink hids but im not sure.. there was this dude at a party i went to with underglows and 2 12's in the truck of a tc but i didnt see his lights

·
m0derator dater
1,635 Posts
Deentwon said:
i thnk aj mathews is the guy who drives the scion with the pink hids but im not sure.. there was this dude at a party i went to with underglows and 2 12's in the truck of a tc but i didnt see his lights
lawl
underglow

1 - 14 of 14 Posts